Friday 24 July 2015

How to Activate GOtv / How to Activate DStv Decoder

 How to Activate GOtv / How to Activate DStv Decoder


Over the years our team have been face with lots of questions on How to Activate GOtv / How to Activate DStv Decoder? and the essence of this article is to help you learn how Activate GOtv / How to Activate DStv Decoder yourself.
We bring some of the questions which people have been asking here so that you may as well learn from them. Here are some of the questions and complains.

Can u please activate my Gotv decoder with smart card no: 2003603112, i,ve been calling but it uses to enter the answering machine?

Please help me activate my decoder with IUC no 2022541251. I have tried it several times but I keep seeing E017-0 on display with inscription : The decoder is not enabled for every channel I tuned my TV to. Thanks.

please help me activate my decoder with IUC no 4601464743. It is yet to be activated after I bought it so I guess that's the reason it has no signal because on trial with another decoder and same antenna it functioned well. Pls help me solve this ASAP.

Am so pissed off pls my decorder won't show even with my subsequent subscription. Pls is it possible that ur decorder can work withot d smartcard?? Bcus ur workers dat installed d GOTV decoder didn't drop any card wit my decoder bt i have enjoying the channels since June. June 23 it expired and i paid in ur account. Nothin yet is showin in ma TV. Pls ansa me so dat i wunt break d decorder.

But with this article on How to Activate GOtv / How to Activate DStv Decoder, you will be able to tackle all the above questions and complains on your own.

Steps on How to Activate GOtv / How to Activate DStv Decoder

1. Ensure decoder is connected and switched on to GO Channel (Channel 99).

2. SMS the word Accept*followed by your ICU NUmber*, your Surname*, your Mobile Number*, the City* in which your live and the Product*, the short- 22688.

3. GOtv Payments can be made at your nearest payment vendor in your country.

4. CLEAR E16 MESSAGE
(i) SMS (reset+IUC number) to your local GOtv short code. Example: reset 7645012
(ii) Go to Self Service to clear error codes.

5. BALANCE / DUE DATE ENQUIRY
SMS (balance / due date+IUC number) to your local GOtv short code (22688).
(i) SMS (reset+IUC number) to your local GOtv short code. Example: reset 7645012
(ii) Go to Self Service to clear error codes.

NOTE: Your IUC number is located on the red sticker under your decoder. You will need this when making subscription payments, contacting GOtv or using GOtv Eazy Self Service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment