Thursday 28 May 2015

Really Painful & Shame for Getting Pregnant for Wizkid @ 19 — Babymama


Really Painful & Shame for Getting Pregnant for Wizkid
Yesterday Wednesday 27th may which was Children’s Day in Nigeria Nigerias Starboy, Wizkid’s babymama,by name Sola Ogudugu finaly decided to relive her experience of getting pregnant for Wizkid in the year 2011 at her age of 19.saying that it was really Painful & shame for getting pregnant for Wizkid @ 19.
From the way she sounded, Wizkid might have deflowered/dis-virgined her as she said,i got pregnant when i just started having s*x.
Really Painful & Shame for Getting Pregnant for Wizkid



She said“I remember the day which I found out that I was preggers! After 5monthsss… Damn! I Swear, it was as if I died and rose again! Lol.. Can’t believe I’m laughing now.
Really Painful & Shame for Getting Pregnant for Wizkid


I cried for the remaining 4 months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… Those Were Trying Times Yo! It was like film trick…”to think i just started having s*x at the time i was just frustrated… Like who sent me it’s funny now..really wasn’t funny then ooooo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you! MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great

“That was the greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I Thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown.. I’m Thankful”

She told the public “Forget all the fleeced out make up and good cloths you see on me… Being a Mum is one hell of a job talk more being a single mum at 19!”

“When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No…. That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!” (speaks in yoruba) meaning "as God want it"

0 comments:

Post a Comment